For reservations contact:
Director of Sports Facilities
Interim Associate Director of Sport Facilities
Usage, rates and all policies and procedures will be reviewed upon the completion of each year of operation. Adjustments may/will be made as needed on an annual basis to ensure the facility runs in a manner that best serves the community.
Bubble timeline for 2015-2016:
Setup- Nov 2nd, 2015
Last day for full reservations with equipment- April 19th, 2016
Last day for reservations (empty space, no equipment)- April 20th, 2016
Takedown- April 22nd, 2016
Bubble Rental Rates:
|8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Fridays||$220 per hour ($110 half the complex) plus tax|
|5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Mon-Fri
and weekends 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
|$280 per hour ($140 half) plus tax|
|10:00 PM – 8:00 AM Monday-Fri days||$125 per hour
(2-hour minimum – full field rental only) plus tax
|Full day entire complex||
$2,240 plus tax
November and December there will be discounted rates for bubble time. Call for more information
Priority Usage of the Stadium/Bubble will be determined by the Facility Director through determining the best facility utilization
Stadium Rental Rates:
|Football Games||$375/per game plus tax|
|Practice, Soccer, Lacrosse, campus event||$70/hr plus tax|
$250/per event if not cleaned by renter plus tax
Sales Tax Rate-Rochester, MN
- This facility is the 2nd largest temporary Bubble in the state of Minnesota. It was funded by the City of Rochester and RCTC for usage by all people in the area.
- Uncovered stadium seating capacity is 5000
- The Bubble capacity is 1080
- Complex will be available as a full field (260’ x 400’) or half fields (260’ x 200’).
- The Bubble is open for reservations from 5am-1:30am seven days a week
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed in Rochester Regional Stadium Bubble (RRSB) or anywhere on RCTC Campus grounds. Violators will be asked to leave the premises. If they refuse the Police will summoned.
- Only Turf Shoes or Molded Rubber Cleats allowed on turf (NO METAL CLEATS)
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR PEANUTS ALLOWED IN THE DOME OR ON THE TURF. ANY VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES. Teams that violate this will be fined $250 for first offense and $500 second.
- NO PETS allowed inside Rochester Regional Stadium.
- No group may enter RRSB without a coach or adult supervision.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the first rental of the day.
- Warm up areas are not provided unless you rent it, so please respect others and stay off the space until it is your time
- All nets used by renters must be returned to their original position prior to the end of their rental time
- Prior to the end of the rental period all equipment must be returned to original place, all garbage must be throw away, and everyone must clear the field for the next group.
- All refuse including food, wrappers, bottles, etc.; must be picked up and thrown in proper containers. In the event that the staff has to pick up after a group, a minimum of $150 clean up fee will be charged to that renter.
- Fighting or any other form of violence is strictly forbidden. Violators will be asked to leave and the Police will be summoned.
- All renters must cooperate in using the field in a timely manner according to their rental agreement. Any RRSB equipment, cones, etc; must be picked up or moved back in to their original place before your rental time expires. Any abuse of rental time will be charged.
- There will be limited concession sales inside of RRSB and all sales will be done by Lancer Hospitality.
- Respect the Dome itself. Do not kick soccer balls, throw lacrosse balls, or any objects onto the walls of the dome, only into the appropriate nets. Failure to use the dome or any equipment in the dome properly will result in a dismissal from the dome.
- Each team/rental group must provide their own First Aid Kit.
- RRSB is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- These rules, by inclusion, are a part of this Facility Use Contract.